Senior Consultant (m/f/d) SAP Financial Services
We are looking for new colleagues with experience in the Financial Services sector. Working jointly in our team, you will be in direct exchange with our Asian clients and implement modern SAP-technologies in the areas of accounting, controlling and data management.
Director ponturo consulting Singapore
Your specific tasks
- You will design complex solutions for the components SAP Financial Products Subledger (FPSL), Profitability and Performance Management (PaPM) in banking or insurance companies and take care of the technical implementation.
- You will develop and implement solutions for data integration and data management using the SAP Financial Services Data Platform (FSDP).
- You will conduct design, implementation, documentation and testing independently.
- If needed you prepare and execute training sessions for our clients.
- In case the customer requires management support you will manage (sub-)projects or independent topics.
- Within ponturo, you will engage yourself with the latest technological and business developments in the banking or insurance industry and share your knowledge to the team via workshops.
What you can expect
- Challenging projects: You will be part of creating state of the art IT architectures with challenging topics which allow you to grow.
- Career: You can pursue your career and take responsibility within a young company with flat hierarchies.
- Salary and benefits: You will receive a competitive salary and an attractive package with a wide range of benefits.
- Tailored learning: You can specialize in functional or technical topics which you are especially interested in and work through certifications which help your career.
- Company culture: Flat hierarchies, an open and respectful working atmosphere with very nice colleagues will provide you a place where you will like to work in.
- Degree in business economics, computer science or related subjects, ideally with focus on banking or insurance.
- At least three years of experience in consulting or financial services.
- Experience in IT transformation- or accounting-projects using SAP solutions like S/4 HANA, FPSL, PaPM or FSDP either on the functional or technical side.
- Knowledge in banking and/or insurance products and accounting standards like IFRS 9 or IFRS 17.
- Strong analytical skills and able to structure complex topics.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Self driven and willingness to learn permanently.
- Teamplayer with open-minded consulting personality and strong communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with an hands on mentality and responsibility for delivering results.
*You can also apply to open job positions at ponturo Singapore by